If you need your old SBCGlobal account needs to be transferred into Gmail account, then you can transfer sbcglobal email to your Gmail account. But there is this one problem. Only accounts created before 11th June, 2011 will be transferred. If your account was created after that, then the company doesn’t provide POP3 server, which is required for direct transfer.
Process To Transfer SBCGlobal Email Account To Gmail Account ?
- First of all, go to “gmail.com” and sign in to your Gmail account. Then click on the gear icon from the upper right hand side. Then select “Settings” option.
- Click on ‘Accounts and Import’ tab and click on ‘Add a mail account you own’.
- Now, you have to enter your SBCGlobal net mail address followed by clicking on the ‘Next step’. Then, you have to type in the SBCGlobal password.
- You need to select inbound.att.net from the drop down menu of POP server and change Port settings to 995.
- You will have to check the ‘Leave a copy of retrieved message on the server.’ box. Enabling this option will prevent Gmail from deleting your emails.
- After that, you need to tick mark the option that says ‘Always use SSL in order retrieve the emails.
- Now select the ‘Label incoming messages’ which will enable your Gmail account to select the email messages that come from SBCGlobal.net email login account.
- Check the ‘Archive incoming messages’ box if you want to bar the mails from your SBCGlobal webmail to appear in your Gmail account.
- At last, click Add Account >> button to transfer your SBCglobal email on your Gmail. This process might take few minutes depending on how many emails you have in your SBCGlbobal email account.