Steps For Yahoo.com Mail Login
- First of all, open a new tab on your web browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox) by pressing Ctrl+T on your keyboard.
- Go to the official web address of Yahoo! i.e. www.yahoo.com.
- Click on Mail icon from the upper right hand side of the homepage. You will be re-directed to the Yahoo.com mail login section.
- Now enter your email address and then click Next button.
- In the next field, type in your password. Finally click Sign in button.
- Once you are signed in, you can check your inbox, compose new email and send it to whoever you want, clear trash and spam folder.
Yahoo.com Mail Login is Not Successful ?
There might be many reasons why you cannot sign in to your Yahoo email account. Some of the possible reasons are :
- Internet is not working properly.
- The site itself, Yahoo.com is down or having some problem.
- Yahoo email address or password is entered is not correct. If the username is incorrect, you will see this message “Sorry, we don’t recognize this email.”. If the password is incorrect, you will see this message “Invalid password. Please try again”
- Maybe someone changed your password without you knowing it.
If you cannot sign in to your Yahoo mail account, then you can reset your password. Follow these steps for that :
- Click on Forgot password ? link from the Yahoo mail login box.
- Enter your Yahoo email address or your username. Then click Continue.
- You will need an Account Key in order to get your account back or to reset your password.
- You can either request for Account Key via text message or email. Enter the account key you just received on your mobile phone or email inbox.
- You can choose to change your login password or go to your Yahoo mail page directly if you want to.