In a merger announced on March 5, 2006, and executed on December 29, 2006, AT&T Inc. (originally Southwestern Bell) acquired BellSouth for approximately $86 billion. The combined company now is known as AT&T. In 2005, SBC purchased AT&T, and opted to adapt AT&T’s better-known brand name. That is why no matter which web address you visit bellsouth.net or sbcglobal.net, you will be re-directed to att.yahoo.com.
Now we have cleared all the confusions about Bellsouth, Southern Bell, AT&T and Yahoo!,
we are going to discuss about Bellsouth email login process.
- Type in www.bellsouth.net in an address bar and Enter.
- You will be re-directed to att.yahoo.com.
- Click on Mail icon from the top right hand side of the page. You will be landed on the ATT login section.
- In ID/Email field, enter your bellsouth email address [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected]
- Type in your password for that email address that you used during registration process.
- Check “Keep me signed in” box if you want to stay signed in for up to 2 weeks or until you sign out. You’ll get easier access to your mail, photos, music, and all your other stuff, even if you close your browser or shut down your computer. It is not recommended if you are a computer that you share with others.
- Finally click Sign In button for successful bellsouth email login.