When you need to send a large file, some documents or pictures to someone then everyone prefer to choose web-mail service because it doesn’t decrease the quality of the file (especially if it is picture) as well as it has a capacity to send 25 MB which is the maximum size of a SBCGlobal mail. If you need to send large files, then you can try an alternatives like you can zip up your files before you send email to someone.
How To Upload and Send Large Files from SBCGlobal Mail
- At first you need to open your Sbcglobal email by logging it and for logging you need to enter your email address as well as password of it.
- If you are sending a new email or replying emails to someone the steps to add a file to an email are the same.
- For that, you need to go in the Compose pane and need to select the paper clip icon which is next to the Send button.
- In the selection window you need to browse to select the file which you like to attach and then select open or you can just double-click. As per depending on your browser you can also be able to select multiple files at once using the Ctrl key of yours keyboard.
- When yours selected file has been uploaded then an image or icon of the file will appear at the bottom of your message where you can check the file size by hovering over the attachment.
- When you are ready to send your message then you just need to select a “Send” button which has a blue color background in it.
- In case if you mistakenly added a file or you addthe wrong one for sending an email then you can remove it by hovering over the attachment and selecting the black X that appears.
- For removing all the attachments you just need to select Remove All above the attachments area.
These are the steps to attach and send large files from SBCglobal Mail. If you have any questions and queries regarding SBCglobal.net mail then please feel free to post them on the comment box below.