Most of the people are facing problem in their SBCGlobal.net email. Recently, SBCGlobal mail was not being able to connect to server. This problems is dubbed as SBCGlobal unable to connect to server problem.
Some of the problems of SBC global being unable to connect to server are:
- The server returned to the error.
- By using SSL on port 993, the server address is ‘pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com’.
Some of the things that you should have the knowledge about it for sbc unable to connect to server are;
- The first thing that people have to do is verify a server supports SSL or not.
- Secondly, you are going to check whether the account settings are correct or not. Most of the people are facing this kind of issue and despite trying various methods; they were not able to find any solution for this problem. The server used by most people is Yahoo and they have tried all sorts of methods, but haven’t been able to fix the problem.
Solution to this SBCGlobal Email ‘Unable To Connect To Server’ can be:
- Add a new SBCGlobal net email login account, which you need to setup as IMAP. The reason for this is very simply due to the fact that Yahoo was leaving POP platform. By trying this method, you will be able to resolve the problem. So, people who haven’t tried these things before can try it now. But, you need to make sure that you have deleted the old one.
- Most people have faced problem with the outgoing SBC Yahoo login mail, which gets stuck for this problem you have to check this issue through various online tools like connection doctor.
- You know that both, SMTP.SBCGlobal.Yahoo and SMTP.Mail.Yahoo.com are connected to the server, but these still are getting the same message. The message says about, “There has been an SSL error and also, a secure connection to the server can’t be created”.
- There are different email servers available which people don’t know about it and can be used to operate email service. So, people just need to find a list of all those email servers and using the most appropriate one.
- Or, they can just click ‘try later’ in order to leave the email in outbox until you will able to send it which is done by going to SBCGlobal email settings.
Theseabove solutions has chances to work and bring yours SBC global Net email login back to its working state, but in case if it doesn’t then you must not lose your hope because there are more than one way of finding a solution for the same problem.
When you think you can’t find a solution for yourself, then a better option can be to contact email help and support providers as they are ones who know each and everything about email services that are currently being used in the world. So the people over there will be able to assist you regarding the problem which you are facing.