SBCGlobal mail is the web based email service provided by SBC. SBCGlobal or Southwestern Bell Corporation is an American multinational conglomerate holding company which is now a part of AT&T. Recently, there have been many reports and complaints from lots of people who are using Apple Mac facing the issue of SBCGlobal email then there is definitely something wrong with the Mac or the SBCGlobal email that is causing this problem.
If you are one of those victims and do not know what to do and what is the solution, then look no further. Follow the steps that we are going to discuss below and you can easily fix the issue of SBCGlobal email not working on your MacBook.
How to fix the issue of SBCGlobal Email not working on Mac Book?
- At first you need to go to the “Settings” on your Mac computer.
- Inside the settings option, there you can see an option named as a ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars’ and all you need to do is you need to click on it and inside it you need to choose ‘accounts’.
- After that, you will get the list of all account types from that you can select the option for the ‘add account’ and there you can see an option named called as a ‘other’ that you need to select in order to open a new account form.
- After that you need to select ‘add mail account’ option from that list. In the field of email you need to write your SBC mail password and in the field of a password write password of your SBCGlobal email.
- After that you need to write a description for sbcglobal email account and also you can write a ‘SBCGlobal’ in the field of description.
- After that you need to click in the ‘Next’ button and then choose the option ‘POP’ which is at the bottom of the screen and select ‘inbound.att.net’ which is under the host name.
- You need to write your SBC Yahoo login email address in the username text box and write password in the password text box which is corresponding to an email.
- Then you need to click in the ‘Next’ option and it will bring you to the outgoing email server option and over there you need to type ‘outbound.att.net’ and click ‘Save’ button for saving the settings which you had made a changes.
- Finally, the setup process is complete after you do all the above steps and now you need to use your net email login for your personal as well as for a professional use.
In case if you have any issue after all the process then you can go and check the SBCGlobal email settings for finding out if there is a problem in it or not. If you still have confusions regarding SBCGlobal pop, SMTP and imap settings , then I highly recommend you to check out our article about the email settings https://sbcglobalnetemail.com/sbcgobal-net-email-settings/
Southwestern Bell Company also known as SBCglobal which is a part of Att.net mail and Att.net is sponsored by the Yahoo. So Yahoo ID is necessary for logging the SBCglobal.net as Sbcglobal.net, Att.net and Yahoo are interrelated to with each other. You have to enter AT&T ID or email address in the Yahoo Mail Att.net login page for using your account of sbcglobal.net mail.
The relationship between AT&T, Yahoo and SBC:
The SBCglobal email is one of the email domains which are being offered by AT&T alongside others like att.net, bellsouth.net, flash.net, prodigy.net, pacbell.net and snet.net. It is a part of Att.net mail and Att.net which is sponsored by the Yahoo. So Yahoo ID is necessary for logging the SBCglobal.net as Sbcglobal.net, Att.net and Yahoo are interrelated to with each other.
SBC is a wholly owned subsidiary of AT&T. AT&T had recently made a contract with Yahoo for taking over its email administration and the company gradually migrated it’s users with AT&T. AT&T has united with a Yahoo in order to offer an Internet user a free email application where a User must have an existing Yahoo email account or create one yahoo email before using an AT&T mail.The AT&T email offers you unlimited mail storage,free software, fully customizable homepage, and the capability to send and receive emails and text messages. Users can also check their emails from their computers or from their mobile phones.If you cancel your SBC service with AT&T, then the company allows you for keeping your SBCglobal email address as a courtesy which you had to subscribed in previously come to the service and AT&T allows you to keep most of your premium Yahoo! services, although your email has some of a limitations.
Steps for SBCGlobal.net Mail Login and Access your account :
- At first you need to open your browser which is in your PC and you have to open google or any other search engine which you feel easy to search in it. Google is one of the most popular search engines which we have all the idea about google and for opening the google you need to type or write in URL of browser as https://www.google.com
- A google search engine page will be open where with the help of google you can search for SBCglobal.net mail or Att.net mail. There you can get so many links related to your search and choose anyone of it as per your choice.
- Or simply you can use this http://tinyurl.com/sbcglobal11046 link for opening the login page directly.
- In the login page there you will be able to see a picture and a tab and you will get two blank spaces of email address or ID and password.
- Now here in the two blank spaces you need to enter your email address or ID in the first blank text box and password in the second blank text box respectively
- After filling both the blank text box with your email address or ID and password you need to click on “Sign In” button at bottom of the login tab.
- Above login button there you will see an external option of “Keep me signed in” and if you tick in the check-box of keep me signed in then it will make you sign in always even if you forgot to sign out.
- And if you didn’t tick the check box of keep me signed in text you will be sign out every time even if you didn’t sign out.
Steps to Reset the Sbcglobal.net Mail Login password:
- You need to open your browser at first after that with the help of browser you need to go in att.net official page where in the middle right over there you will see a mail icon which is placed over there and you need to click in the icon of mail.
- From the SBCGlobal.net or ATT.net email login page, click on the “Forgot Password?” link right under the Password field.
- Wait until you are re-directed to the password reset page.
- Now check “Password” and enter your User ID and your Last Name.
- Scroll down and enter the code. After you are done, click the Continue button.
- If SBC is able to verify you as the owner of the account, you will be asked to provide the recovery phone number or e-mail.
- Once you click “Send Code” , you will receive a recovery code.
- Enter the confirmation code and you can create a new password.
You can create a password with the help of combing an uppercase, lowercase letters, special characters, and numbers and so on. You need to make strong password which you can only remember it.