Yahoo! Mail is a free web-based email service. Here we will discuss the login steps so that you will know how you can easily sign in to your Yahoo account and use the services.
Ymail Login Steps
- Open a web browser on your computer (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari).
- In the address bar, type in “www.ymail.com” and Enter.
- Now you will be re-directed to the Yahoo mail login page.
- Type in your email address or just your Yahoo username. Then click Next button.
- After that enter your password.
- Then finally click Sign in button for Ymail login.
- After you are successfully signed in to your account, you can now check your mail, create and send emails.
If in case you cannot log in to your Ymail account and you keep seeing the login error message, then re-enter your username and password. Check for the spelling mistakes and missing letters.
If nothing works, then it is better if you reset your Ymail login password. For that, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Forgot password? link from the Yahoo mail login section.
- Enter your username or phone number that is associated with your Yahoo email. Then click Continue.
- If you have access to the phone number which you have provided during the sign-up process, then click on Yes, text me an Account Key button.
- Now you need to verify that you have this phone. You will receive the verification code via SMS. Enter the code and click “Verify”.
- After the verification process is successful, you can directly continue using your email account. Just click on Continue button.
- If you want to change your password into a stronger one, then click on ‘Create a new password’ and set a strong password.