You might have to change your login password for many reasons. May be you want to set a stronger password or may be you think that someone knows your current password. For that purpose, you can easily change Yahoo mail password.
Please remember that, changing password and resetting login password are two different things. Resetting Yahoo password is done when you forget your password and you want to recover your account.
Steps To Change Yahoo Mail Password
- Sign in to your Yahoo email account with your username and password.
- Move the cursor over to the gear icon from the topmost right hand side of the Yahoo page. Click on Account Info from the drop down menu.
- You can 4 different options at the left hand tab. Click on ‘Account security’.
- Now click Change password link in order to change your Yahoo login password.
- You will be asked to set a new password for your Yahoo! account. Choose a password that you’re not using on any other accounts.
- Re-enter your new password for confirmation.
- Finally click on Continue button in order to change Yahoo mail password.
Congratulations! your Yahoo login password has been changed successfully. Next time when you sign in, please use your new password.