SBCGlobal.net Email is one of the best free webmail services in the internet. The SBCGlobal mail users are facing a problem where they are not receiving any incoming emails. So here are the troubleshooting steps that you are required to follow in order to solve that issue.
- First of all compose a new email and send to yourself i.e. your own email @sbcglobal.net. If you have successfully received it, then it means that there is no problem with your SBCGlobal net Email. However, if you have not received the email, then first check the email address which you entered in the ‘send to’ field, then check the settings in the Cpanel of your account.
- If you have changed your server to a new one from fairly old one, then you may get the receiving mail problem. If that is the case, you need to contact the network administrator for problem solving. You might have to to sign in to the new server with the same SBCGlobal Net email settings.
- If the account is not having sufficient space to receive the message, then also you may get the problem in receiving the new mail in your inbox. You are given a sufficient space or quota on every account to save the incoming message. If the space provided is been exhausted, then you need to free it by deleting the mails from your inbox. For this, you need to tap on ‘account section’ from the cpanel. If you want to enhance the disk quota, then you can do so by visiting the official SBCGlobal Email settings Here, you will find a list of all the accounts on which you have done login earlier from your computer. Click on SBCGlobal net mail option and change the disk quota.
- Sometimes, your new incoming mail end up in the Junk or Spam folder. This is due to the “Spam Assassin” option enabled on your device. If that option is enabled, you will start getting all the messages in this folder and you will not receive in the inbox folder anymore. Disable that option and your problem will be solved.
- If the new mails are not even received in ‘New’ or ‘Inbox’ folder even after having a sufficient space, then it means that your SBCGlobal account has been blocked by the hacker. If that is the case, you need to call at support number provided on the official SBC Yahoo login
- Configuring the same mail on more than one device may result in this problem because the server in such case starts delivering the mail on a single device only rather than delivering on multiple devices. If you have also configured the mail on more than one device and getting the same problem, then you need to call the service provider of your SBCGlobal Net login.
These are all the troubleshooting steps required if you are receiving emails in your inbox folder. If you are still have any problems, then do mention your problem in our comment section below.