Protect your enterprise network and data from unauthorized access. With SBCGlobal two factor verification, users must supply two unique factors when logging in and requires both factors which is called as a token, both factors like a PIN and a randomized code exponentially increases security for your devices and network. Highly secured data centers that feature 99.999% service availability for authentication servers of AT&T Token Authentication Service is being supported.
The advantages of using SBCGlobal two step verification are:
- It reduces the risk of unauthorized access.
- It avoids the financial losses and harms the other associated with data breaches.
- It simplifies IT management with an automated provisioning and administration.
Steps To Setup SBCGlobal Two Step Verification
- You need to use the mouse cursor over your name or icon in the top Yahoo! Mail navigation bar.
- Select Account Info from the menu that appears. If prompted:
- Type your Yahoo! Mail password under Password.
- Click Sign In.
- Follow the Set up your two step verification link under Sign-In and Security.
- Make sure that you checked this toggle to turn on the Two step verification is checked under Further Protect Your Account.
- If you already have a mobile phone number associated with your account:
- Click Use Current Phone to use it for two-step authentication
- Or, click Use New Phone to use a different phone number.
- If you have not yet set up a mobile phone number or chose Use New Phone:
- Enter your phone number under Second Sign-In Verification Setup: Add Mobile Phone.
- Click Receive SMS.
- Type the verification code received at the number under Enter code: (the code is not case-sensitive).
- Click Verify Code.
- Choose your mobile phone number for verification under two step verification to turned on to require the use of SMS text message verification or you can use either my security question or mobile phone number for verification to allow two-step verification with password and security question.
These are the steps in order to set up SBCGlobal two factor authentication for your account. If you have any questions and queries regarding SBCGlobal.net email , then you can leave them on the comment section below.