E-mail is the most important and reliable way of communication in the world today. There are numerous webmail service provider available that provides the best service such as Hotmail, AOL, Gmail, etc. Choosing the e-mail service is quiet difficult. You have to look out for some important features such as free storage, security, etc.
SBC global mail is one of the best email service providers. Southwestern Bell Company is the full form of SBC. SBC is a part of AT&T company. It providers free email service for the customers of AT&T (America Telephone & Telegraph). If you search for SBC on any search engine then, you will be automatically re-directed to Yahoo mail login page. That is because AT&T was acquired by southwestern bell company in 2005. So basically, SBCGlobal.net is an output from the merge of Yahoo and ATT. This gives access to all the Yahoo services including Yahoo chat, Yahoo messenger and SBC internet to customers. Yahoo account is free for everyone but you have to be a registered AT&T customer to use SBC Yahoo services.
Customers get access to SBC My Yahoo login page, when they pay for the SBC internet service. You can sign up for a new email account once you get SBC account. You can make multiple email address with one mail email account.
Follow these simple steps for SBC Global mail login
- Go to any search engine, then search for SBC email login. Click on the first result. By clicking on the result, you will be directed to AT&T Yahoo login page.
- Alternatively, click on this direct link login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?.partner=sbc. partner=sbc represents that you are on a Yahoo login page for SBC account.
- Type in your Email or User ID in the first field. Then enter your password on the next one.
- Checking the ‘Keep me signed in’ box will keep your logged in. Do not check the box if you are using public computer.
- Click Sign In for sbc global mail login. Now , you will get into sbcglobal.net
After signing in, you can now check your e-mail messages, check your billing information, make payments and even download anti-virus software. If you are using phone, cable , internet or other service of ATT or SBC, then you can manage your billing account.