People often search for my Yahoo mail sign in on the internet. Actually, the login process is very simple and easy. Here we discuss the steps that you need to follow to get logged in to your Yahoo account.
Steps For My Yahoo Mail Sign In
- Launch any web browser on your computer (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari).
- Go to the web address “www.yahoomail.com” or “mail.yahoo.com”. You will be re-directed to the Yahoo login section.
- First of all, you need to type in your email address/ username. Click Next.
- Now enter your password.
- Finally, click on Sign in button for successful My Yahoo mail sign in.
If you cannot log in to your account, then re-enter your email and password again. If that do not work, then it is better if you reset your password.
- For that, click on ‘Forgot password?‘ link from the login section.
- Type in your username, then click Continue.
- Now if you have access to the phone that you have provided during the registration process, then click on Yes, text me an Account Key button.
- An account key is a special key that is required to make sure that you are the authorized person of the account that you are trying to reset.
- After you receive and account key on your mobile phone, enter that key on your computer. Then click Verify. The account key will be long, so be careful when you enter that.
- If Yahoo can verify that the account is yours, then you can directly go to your account or you can create a new password if you want to.
If you would like to check your inbox, create a message and send and email, then please go to this link to know more about it https://sbcglobalnetemail.com/compose-and-send-email-from-yahoo/.